Friday, November 25, 2005

Hello, World!


Okay, I have been thinking about it. My poker blogger friends have encouraged me to start one. Christ, I am even going to a poker blogger convention next month in Vegas next month!. It is time. Thanks to SoxLover and yosoyveneno, and others, I am on my way.


So, since this is mostly for me, I think my next post or series of posts are going to be creating and refining my mission statement. By this, I firstly mean "what I am going to accomplish with this blog?" Secondly, and perhaps most importantly, I mean "what is my ambition as a poker player?"


When I have this down, I can move on to how am I going to accomplish this, and what my progress is. What do you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Excellent! Welcome to the community. I have a feeling you are going to be very successful in both poker and blogging.

I love Santana..

Oh, for readers like myself, aside from the poker and blogging goals, I like to get to know the individual. Blogs are always better when they are a little personal. So give us a some insight.

Enjoy!!!

7:51 AM  
Blogger SoxLover said...

Good luck with the blog, it will be interesting to see where you take it.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home