Sunday, November 27, 2005

Friends

Well, I am still working on a mission statement and a plan. I spent most of my blog time this morning tweaking my template to include links to my blogger friends. As Veneno puts it "...the least I can do is pimp his blog." She has been kind enough to include me in her links section. Sox Lover has been a little slow (ehhhhmmmm.)

I had a great time last night. Some other bloggers helped me get the voice feature of Yahoo IM running. Then, I had lots more fun in the audio conference. I played a HU match against Veneno and lost (score: 5-1, advantage Weak Player.) I then played a 4-way HU match. I played Gordogg and lost. Then, I entered a huge $10 MTT and busted out. But I got a piece of Sox Lover’s action. Yay! Finally, I played a 180 seat $20 SNG. I made 4th, $288.00 pay-out. That took me to beyond “up too late.”

The bottom line: I am starting to realize that becoming a blogger, and hanging with bloggers is about, at least partially, making friends, friendly competition, and all the attended bragging and taunting. So, I don't have a mission statement or a plan yet. But, part of it is going to be: "Make friends and have fun."

Peace.

6 Comments:

Blogger SoxLover said...

Subtle hint taken.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Excellent. Making friends and having fun are definitely a sweet part of being part of the community. As for the taunting, you may not get that perk from every blogger, but you can count on it from me..lol

7:32 PM  
Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Time for a new post. You just started. Daily dude..daily..lol

12:01 AM  
Blogger Riverrun said...

Welcome to the community, I am new as well, and everyone has been great. Except Veneno likes to ask a lot of personal questions and questions whether im an alcoholic??
Just J/k.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I am new as well and it looks like your mission is dead on. The best thing you can do is to have a good time with a great group of people. Take care and good luck with your blog.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Weak Player said...

Thank you all for taking the time to read and comment. I really appreciate the time you are giving me.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home