Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Jordan Writes My Post For Me

Today's guest writer: Jordan. Thanks, Man

HighOnPoker: won my turbo sng
Fluxer: nice
HighOnPoker: wanna play one?
Fluxer: nah, no money online atm
HighOnPoker: cool
Fluxer: and i owe sox for this tourney
Fluxer: lol
Fluxer: already
WeakPlayer: i am going to get some muscle to start busting legs....veneno owes me $21
Garth: Hehehe.
Fluxer: lol
HighOnPoker: haha
WeakPlayer: and cookies
HighOnPoker: thats not cool
Fluxer: with pictures
WeakPlayer: yes
HighOnPoker: @##!! better bake you some cookies
Fluxer: lol
WeakPlayer: lol
Fluxer: with pictures
HighOnPoker: you gotta be like, '@##!! , break yoself and get to the baking! how do you have time to blog if you don't got time for baking! bake me my cookies @##!!!'
HighOnPoker: that'd do
HighOnPoker: in fact, i'll tell her for you
WeakPlayer: the issue is she needs a digital camera
WeakPlayer: I will take up a collection for her camera. that's my next post.
HighOnPoker: and your issue is you don't give a fuck! bake me some cookies!
HighOnPoker: haha
WeakPlayer: heh
WeakPlayer: I think this chat text goes in the post, too.
HighOnPoker: only, leave out the @##!! part
HighOnPoker: sorry veneno
Fluxer: lol
HighOnPoker: she's gonna kick my ass
WeakPlayer: lol
HighOnPoker: (but not in poker)
HighOnPoker: OH SMACK!
HighOnPoker: ok, and that's a wrap
HighOnPoker: cut and print it

6 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Veneno IS going to kill me. It's all love, V. All love.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

All love? I'm not feeling much love here. And look who is talking Jordan. How long did it take you to send me my bounty. And you didn't even need to take pictures.

Actually, I thought the post was hilarious. I guess I better get to baking...

Laters boys...

9:40 PM  
Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

We are now taking collections to transfer Jordan to a safe and undisclosed location. Please give until it hurts, or else Jordan will soon be.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have to agree with Jordan! Get baking!!

5:58 AM  
Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Hey congrats! I noticed you placed 2nd in the WWDN. Excellent!!!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Hey Weak, I'm a bit too busy to write your next post, so you're going to have to do it yourself. Get to it!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home