Friday, June 16, 2006

Seat Change!

I am really worn, so I will keep it short.....

1.) I was on Live at The Bike last night. It was really fucking cool. It is like High Stakes Poker. It is webcast live, and the replays run continously today, until tonight's live webcast. Check it out: http://www.liveatthebike.com/webcast/

2.) I won money before the Live at The Bike Game.

3.) I won money in the Live at the Bike Game.

4.) I cashed out for $500 before changing back to one of the other $300-$500NL tables

5.) I went bust at that table with this hand:

me: 9d Td
donkey1: Js 7c
donkey2: Kc 5h

It was a live straddle, I was in late position, I call. The flop comes [Kd 9s Ts]. All of the money goes in on the flop. How did I lose? bigger 2-pair? No. Straight? No. I got 4-flushed. If I my hand had held, I would have been up $1000 for the day. Instead, I am up $100. That is better than yesterday. And I was on Live at The Bike. Really fucking cool!


Did I mention how fucking cool that was?

The game tomorrow is much bigger, $1000min, 10 and 20 blinds. If I get crazy, I might play. If you get a text from me that says "I am on Live at The Bike" watch the webcast, hmmmmkay?

10 Comments:

Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

Dude! This is awesome! Everyone go and watch it NOW.

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I watched the entire episode... pretty cool.

8:05 AM  
Blogger katitude said...

That is so fucking cool! You look like you're having a blast *grin.

So now I guess you're ready for the cameras at the TV table, eh? heehee

8:18 AM  
Blogger Guin said...

Not sure who you are at the table but this is really cool... give you experience for your wsop final table apparences.

Nice players ... wish I had a nice game like this around for me to play in.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

very, very cool!

3:37 PM  
Blogger peacecorn said...

Damn, man. I logged in too late. I missed it!

Congrats!

8:54 PM  
Blogger smokkee said...

ya me 2...if you're gonna be at the bike or commerce on Saturday...please post. i wouldn't mind heading down there to meet you and veneno if you're still around. haven't been to either room in a while.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Ingoal said...

Awesome!

I'm not totally sure if I've seen the right one though...you weren't the one wearing the WPBT by any chance?! ;-)

3:35 PM  
Blogger Ingoal said...

...in the 1k that is...seat 3 next to Mike?!

4:38 PM  
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I watched you man.. it was alot of fun, at the 10/20 game.. Seems like you held your own.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home