Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It Is Going To Be a Good Day

I was feeling really out of sorts last night. I keep inventing reasons why I may be making a mistake in my "career" change. Yesterday was the defining moment; I have eliminated all of the obstacles in my path. I have my mind made up; I am going to tell them on Friday that my letter stands as written. It is still a major adjustment, and I am still nervous about it, but having removed that doubt and uncertainty has me feeling good today.

Also, I took first in one of those $15+1 turbos this morning. I played it more or less straight up (I might have called a few bets, sorry) a few players gave me their chips needlessly, and I out-played the rest. I also feel really good about my recent results after playing with the sharkscope filter. Looking at just the last three months at levels at or below $20, I am a shark! Good times!

5 Comments:

Blogger smokkee said...

nice work in last night's Mook'. enjoy your time off and GL at the tables.

9:50 AM  
Blogger mookie99 said...

Great comeback last night after the junk kickin'.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

hi Weak,

I've been lurking in your archives for a while, but having read the stuff from April just thought I'd let you know (for whatever its worth) I think a job change when you get "that feeling" and some time off to put things together, are both great ideas...

I am in the process of doing the same thing - going out on a limb and in a new direction. Like you, I decided to make it work I'm taking July - Sept. to recharge the battery.

And feed my newfound insatiable addiction to poker.

Good Luck with the transition, see ya at WWdN or The Mookie.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous assignment help uk said...

This is very great and aspiring site. The architect is very creative and resourceful. thank you for such a good work you shared. I really liked surfing your archives

10:12 PM  
Anonymous personalized baby gifts said...

You must be able to make the right choice

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home